If you are looking for the Jaundice treatment in Gurgaon . Jaundice is a term used to describe a yellowish tinge to the skin and the whites of the eye. Body fluids may also be yellow. This may be due to a problem in the liver. The color of the skin and whites of the eyes will vary depending on levels of bilirubin. Bilirubin is a waste material found in the blood. Moderate levels lead to a yellow color, while very high levels will appear brown.
Jaundice most often happens as a result of an underlying disorder that either causes the production of too much bilirubin or prevents the liver from getting rid of it. Both of these result in bilirubin being deposited in tissues.
Underlying conditions that may cause jaundice to include:
- • Acute inflammation of the liver: This may impair the ability of the liver to conjugate and secrete bilirubin, resulting in a buildup.
- • Inflammation of the bile duct: This can prevent the secretion of bile and removal of bilirubin, causing jaundice.
- • Obstruction of the bile duct: This prevents the liver from disposing of bilirubin.
- • Hemolytic anaemia: The production of bilirubin increases when large quantities of red blood cells are broken down.
- • Gilbert’s syndrome: This is an inherited condition that impairs the ability of enzymes to process the excretion of bile.
- • Cholestasis: This interrupts the flow of bile from the liver. The bile containing conjugated bilirubin remains in the liver instead of being excreted.
With years of hard work and highly professional experienced Dr Zubin Dev Sharma has made himself a reputed Jaundice in Gurgaon.